OPB Sports Therapy offers a unique service from the comfort of your workplace or home. Treatments available include injury management and rehabilitation.
At Yo Yoga Soul, they are able to support the health and well-being of individuals through Yoga and Mindfulness.
The team at Pure Training Nutrition offer one to one support guidance and advice with tailored dieting and recipe plans.
Motion Rehab offers an expert team of specialist neurological psychotherapists and exercise instructors.
The Carers’ Information and Support Service (CISS) offers free advice and support to anyone over the age of 18 who is providing a caring role. CISS understand that being an unpaid carer can be a fulfilling but it can also affect your health, relationships, family, job, finances, leisure time and can also be isolating. CISS supports carers in a number of ways including:
· Carers Assessment
· Free Confidential advice & support
· Signposting & referral to other services
· Access to respite and/or assessment & eligibility to access to a grant scheme
· Access to Legal Financial Advice
· Support in registering as a carer with your GP
· Education into your caring and working rights
· DWP advice and direct referral.
· Access to training relevant to your caring role.
Access to the service couldn’t be simpler, we offer appointment in 16+ sites in Hull, you can contact us via email on email@example.com , telephone us on 01482 222220 or text CARER to 61825.
If you would like to hear more about our accredited associates please ask one of our team.