After suffering a brain injury in 2012, Paul started the charity in order to provide support to others within the brain injury community. Paul is the driving force behind all aspects of the charity's development and is a tireless campaigner for those affect by brain injury. With a unique understanding of the difficulties one faces during recovery, Paul is also on hand to offer support, insight, advice and guidance to everyone who has suffered a brain injury.
Recent Posts Sidebar
- ‘There were days when I didn’t want to get out of bed. Paul Spence has helped me come through the other side’
- Summarising PAUL’S 10K – An amazing amount raised and participants times:)
- Opening of PAUL For Brain Recovery Centre
- From ‘My Brain Recovery’ to ‘For Brain Recovery’
- Relay for Life.Together everyone achieves more