Our Business Lead Leigh is consistently working behind the scenes to further the development of the charity. Leigh has 13 years of experience working in the charity sector and has worked with the charity since the centre opened in early 2016. His dedication and support means that the service delivery team can focus on our brain injured friends and their recovery journeys.
Recent Posts Sidebar
- ‘There were days when I didn’t want to get out of bed. Paul Spence has helped me come through the other side’
- Summarising PAUL’S 10K – An amazing amount raised and participants times:)
- Opening of PAUL For Brain Recovery Centre
- From ‘My Brain Recovery’ to ‘For Brain Recovery’
- Relay for Life.Together everyone achieves more